- This event has passed.
Quickbooks for Nonprofits
June 30, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$90 – $120
The Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits will be hosting an all day, hands-on training at REI Oklahoma in Tulsa to help nonprofits master using QuickBooks® Pro 2015.
Attendees at this intensive, hands-on training will learn how QuickBooks can benefit their business. Topics to be covered include:
• Examining Chart of Accounts
• Writing Checks and Recording Deposits
• Reconciling Bank Statements
• Entering and Paying Vendor Bills
• Invoicing Customers and Receiving Payments
• Creating and Understanding Basic Financial Statements and Balance Sheets
• Tracking Sales Tax
• Customizing Reports
• Entering and Reconciling Credit Card Charges
• Utilizing Sub-Accounts
Attendees enter the information on the computer using practice sets and have the opportunity to ask questions and receive guidance on “how and why”.
Cost: $90/members; $120/non-members*
*Students have the option to purchase the course manual for an additional $30