SUMMER PROGRAM ENROLLMENT WILL OPEN MONDAY, APRIL 8TH 2024 AT 9AM!
Enrollment will be on a first come first served basis, with limited space in each age group.
Once the enrollment site is LIVE, please read through the instructions below and use the link at the bottom of this page to submit your child’s enrollment application. Pre-enrollment is required for both options! However, current Dream Team After School students DO NOT fill out an additional summer form, just inform the program of your summer needs.
Neighbors Building Neighborhoods is offering TWO 2024 Summer Youth Program options, both hosted at the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Center! Choose your summer schedule – all day or half day, we have you covered!
Summer Learning Program
Program dates will be (Tentative) June 3rd 2024 – July 28th 2024.
Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 12:00pm (Doors open for drop off at 7:45am)
- K-6th (Must be at least age 5 and entering Kindergarten in the Fall.)
- Summer Bridge curriculum per grade level to help prevent summer learning loss
- Fun activities, special guests, and enrichment
- USDA breakfast & lunch provided
- Certified teachers on staff
- Cost: Free for all enrolled children
Community Treasures Summer Youth Camp
Program dates will be June 3rd 2024 – July 28th 2024.
Monday-Friday, 12:30pm to 5:30pm (Children who attend Summer Learning in the morning can stay and go right into the afternoon program.)
- K-6th (Must be at least age 5 and entering Kindergarten in the Fall)
- S.T.E.A.M. weekly themes, crafts, and games
- Swimming lessons!
- USDA lunch & snack provided
- “Tourist in your Town” field trips, Tulsa field trips
- Cost: $10 per week, per child
To enroll in the above NBN Summer Youth Programs, please use the following instructions:
- If your child is currently enrolled in the Dream Team After School Program, DO NOT re-enroll in the Summer Learning, simply inform the center of your summer needs. (Filling out another form will create a duplicate account!)
- Enrollment will be on a first come first served basis, with limited space in each age group.
- Enrollment is ONLINE ONLY! No paper or printed forms will be accepted.
- You will need an email address that you can access in order to enroll your child.
- Once in the online system, you will choose the program(s) you are enrolling for each child.
- Each student who submits and enrollment form will be placed on a waitlist.
- SUBMITTING AN ENROLLMENT FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION INTO THE PROGRAM!
- Parents will be contacted directly by phone and email within two business days when their child has been admitted and placed in the desired program.
- If there is no availability parents will be informed that they will stay on the waitlist.
- If applicable, weekly tuition will be enforced and ALL students will be required to pay in a timely manner. Failure to pay will result in forfeiting your place in the program. Community Treasures weekly tuition is $10 per week, per child, Summer Learning cost is FREE, with approved enrollment.
Click HERE for the youth programs online enrollment form. (This link is temporarily disabled due to the enrollment for 2024 has not started yet.)
ONE enrollment form covers BOTH programs – choose your options on the online enrollment form.
The program address is at the MLKCC, located at 300 MLK Street, Muskogee, OK 74401.
Download and print the 2023 Summer Programs flyer HERE.