Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Center – Youth Program
Derrick Reed, MLKCC Director
300 MLK Street, Muskogee, OK 74401
Dream Team After School Program – Open enrollment is ongoing!
Monday-Friday, 3:00pm-6:00pm (August-May)
- Certified teachers
- Homework assistance, tutoring, and test preparation assistance
- Partnership with Muskogee Public Schools improves collaboration and communication between classroom teachers and tutors
- Transportation is provided from Muskogee schools to the MLK Jr. Community Center. Parents and caregivers are responsible for picking up their children.
Dream Team After School Program – ONLINE Enrollment Process:
- Enrollment will be on a first come first served basis.
- Enrollment is ONLINE ONLY! No paper or printed forms will be accepted.
- You will need an email address that you can access in order to enroll your child.
- Due to COVID safety restrictions, there is a classroom capacity of 15 students per class.
- Each student who submits and enrollment form will be placed on a waitlist.
- SUBMITTING AN ENROLLMENT FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION INTO THE PROGRAM!
- Parents will be contacted directly by phone and email within two business days when their child has been admitted and placed in a class.
- If there is no availability parents will be informed that they will stay on the waitlist.
- Weekly tuition will be enforced and ALL students will be required to pay in a timely manner. Failure to pay will result in forfeiting your place in the program.
- Tuition is $10 per week, per child.
- Only students who have enrolled and have been accepted and contacted will be allowed to ride the school bus to the Dream Team After School Program.
The Dream Team After School Program is for K-6th grade and operates at the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center located at 300 W. MLK Street, Muskogee, OK 74401. Program Hours are 3:00pm-6:00pm.
Please call (918) 684-6314 for enrollment assistance. The MLK Center is open for enrollment help between 9:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday.