Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Center – Youth Program
Laura Hazen, NBN Youth Program Manager
207 N. 2nd Street, Muskogee, OK 74401
Derrick Reed, MLKCC Director
300 MLK Street, Muskogee, OK 74401
Dream Team After School Program – Open ONLINE enrollment begins on Monday, August 16th 2021, the program begins on Tuesday, August 24th 2021.
Monday-Friday, 3:00pm-6:00pm (August-May)
- Certified teachers
- Homework assistance, tutoring, and test preparation assistance
- Partnership with Muskogee Public Schools improves collaboration and communication between classroom teachers and tutors
- Transportation is provided from Muskogee schools to the MLK Jr. Community Center. Parents and caregivers are responsible for picking up their children.
Dream Team After School Program – ONLINE Enrollment Process:
- Enrollment will be on a first come first served basis.
- Enrollment is ONLINE ONLY! No paper or printed forms will be accepted.
- You will need an email address that you can access in order to enroll your child.
- Due to COVID safety restrictions, there is a classroom capacity of 15 students per class.
- Each student who submits and enrollment form will be placed on a waitlist.
- SUBMITTING AN ENROLLMENT FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION INTO THE PROGRAM!
- Parents will be contacted directly by phone and email within two business days when their child has been admitted and placed in a class.
- If there is no availability parents will be informed that they will stay on the waitlist.
- Weekly tuition will be enforced and ALL students will be required to pay in a timely manner. Failure to pay will result in forfeiting your place in the program.
- Tuition is $10 per week, per child. Limited financial assistance may be available upon request. The request needs to be stated on the online enrollment form and will be reviewed by a non-staff volunteer committee to determine recipients.
- Only students who have enrolled and have been accepted and contacted will be allowed to ride the school bus to the Dream Team After School Program.
The Dream Team After School Program is for K-6th grade and operates at the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center located at 300 W. MLK Street, Muskogee, OK 74401. Program Hours are 3:00pm-6:00pm.
Please call (918) 684-6314 for enrollment assistance. The MLK Center is open for enrollment help between 9:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday.